The Blocking and Tackling for Wholesaling Success
The wholesaling game has changed! The financial marketplace is flooded with high-quality financial products. Old-school wholesaling techniques are no longer effective. New and innovative training is required to expand market share and increase sales.
This program is designed for today’s wholesaler, who is selling in the current financial marketplace. From the program, wholesalers receive a comprehensive, strategic, and tactical approach to wholesaling. They learn the specific skills and systems they need for achieving sales results.
Wholesalers will learn the core processes, including: how to segment their book, how to identify and qualify ideal prospects, how to effectively manage their territory, setting up call rotations, and time mastery. Every participant will learn the “blocking and tackling” technique. Wholesalers’ sales success will improve as they invest their time with the most qualified prospects and clients.
Value-First Wholesaling™ provides a roadmap for successful conversations and presentations. Wholesalers learn how to ask questions,actively listen, handle objections, and close new business. By combining the metrics of time and territory management with the metrics of quality meetings, wholesalers create a competitive advantage and achieve short- and long-term sales goals. Wholesalers create on-going profitable relationships by adding value throughout the wholesaling process.
Value-First Wholesaling™ enlists a variety of interactive adult learning technologies. The atmosphere of the program is motivational; the content is concise and achievement-driven. Each participant takes an active role in this powerful learning experience.
The program focuses on the following topics:
- Time and Territory Management – Scheduling and Rotations
- Writing an Effective Business Plan
- Segmenting and Targeting with 80/20s
- Expanding Business with Current Clients
- Adding Value to Position Products and Services
- Establishing New and Profitable Relationships
- Implementing a Successful Marketing Plan
- Achieving Sales with a Value-First Wholesaling Approach
- Conducting Effective and Profitable Meetings
- Handling Objections and Closing Strategies and Techniques
- Enlisting Duplicatable and Dependable Marketing Systems
- Developing a Team Approach with Inside Wholesalers
(Full agenda available upon request)