Inside wholesaling has changed! In the past, the role of the inside wholesaler has been largely relegated to that of an administrative assistant to the external wholesaler. Responsibilities of the “old world” inside wholesaler has been primarily setting appointments, getting materials out, and opening doors for their external counterpart. Today, the inside wholesaler is a key member of the wholesaling team responsible for closing sales and actively generating new business.
Similarly, the role of the inside sales manager has changed and so have the skills sets required to be effective in the “new world” of wholesaling. The inside sales manager is a vital member of the executive sales team, generating revenue, maintaining profitability, and implementing core business development activities.
Inside sales managers will learn how to use the patented Wholesaler Institute coaching process and weekly wholesaler reporting system. Managers succeed when wholesalers are speaking to the right people, seeing enough of them, and communicating in the most effective manner.
This program is for both new and experienced inside sales managers who are interested in delivering dramatic sales results in today’s financial marketplace. Participants will learn how to:
- Enlist the power of accountability based upon the “Three Drivers”
- Effectively coach inside wholesalers using the Brilliant Coaching™
- Master multiple priorities and time more effectively
- Create a motivational and inspired inside sales culture
- Harness the power of duplicable selling systems and closing scripts
- Achieving short-and long-term sales goals
- Gain recognition as a visionary leader
$997 per participant
For more information and to register Email: email@example.com or call: 310-546-9277